Wednesday 19 August 2015

DigiStamp Boutique with Sketch 65!

Hello and welcome to Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.
It's Anne here in Yorkshire, England acting as your hostess this week and I just wanted to say






so much for dropping in to check out what we are up to this week.

First things first, thank you for all the wonderful entries last week and congratulations to our winner

#10  AJ!!

Please contact Sally at sallydubessw@gmail.com to claim your prize

and our top 3 this week are:

#3  Julie T
#5  Margaret A.
#9  Suze

Congratulations to you too and don't forget to grab the badge from the sidebar.

It is the third Wednesday of the month so our regular sponsor Sally-Ann from...

 
  is back with another brilliant prize of £10 of digistamps.

 
All images/designs are created and copyright owned by Sally-Ann Hancock.  My work means the world to me - it allows my passion to draw and create, to fit with my family life too, often the inspiration for my designs.  Hope you enjoy my images as much as I enjoy creating them.
We all love to create with images from  Sally-Ann, she has such a fabulous variety to choose from.

So without further ado here is the sketch that Sally has created for us this week...

 

Here is what the design team created with it















We hope that you will play along, we always love to see the creations of so many talented Crafters.  The rules for playing along can be found by clicking the CHALLENGE RULES tab at the top of the page.


Please remember to comment on this post to be eligible to win.

Also...  check us out on Facebook, we feature a few cards each week and preview the Sketch every Tuesday...visit us by clicking HERE!!

Thanks so much for stopping by and for becoming a Follower!! Only 15 more Followers until we hit the 200 Follower mark.  Remember, there is a drawing scheduled for candy once we hit that mark. 

Wishing you all a wonderful week and happy crafting.

Anne 
and

Sally 



12 comments:

  1. The link is not there yet. This is my card I made today.
    http://granmargaret.blogspot.com.au/2015/08/sweet-sketch-wednesday-2-sketch-65.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see that I'm the first one for this Weeks Challenge ! Great sketch, I've just add my card .
    Karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful designer cards. Fun sketch as always.

    ReplyDelete
  5. another wonderful sketch ..and FAB DT cards !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another great sketch and the DT inspiration is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This was a great sketch! Wonderful cards from the DT.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great projects by the DT! Love this sketch, one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm back and missed doing my challenges..been out of town on vacation last few weeks. A lot of great cards...wish I could have been a part of them.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the sketch - glad I had a chance to squeeze in!

    ReplyDelete