Wednesday 3 February 2016

Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and Digi Stamp Boutique

Some places here in the north east were hit hard with the recent winter storm. Family told me of getting nearly 3 feet!!! I had to break the news to them a little bit north of Pittsburgh, we got 3 inches!! I couldn't resist posting this picture of Olaf, thinking of the song "Do You Want to Build a Snowman?" My answer is NO, I want to go to the beach instead!!!!!

So glad to see you here with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2. We've switched things up a bit with the new year, making our challenges every two weeks.

Before getting into our latest sketch, let me first announce our grand prize winner of 3 free single images or 1 free digi set from Beccy's Place...

#17  Dorothy S.!!

Congratulations! Please contact Sally at sallydubessw@gmail.com to claim your prize.

And the top 3 are...
#2.  Sandy J.
#7  Vintage Lady
#13  Jan R.

Congratulations one and all. We have badges along the sidebar for you to proudly display on your blog.


Here is the sketch we have for you to try. Be sure and have fun with it!!

Our sponsor for this challenge is Sally Ann from Digi Stamp Boutique. She is graciously providing our winner with a prize of a £10 voucher for her store. Here is a little bio about Sally Ann and Digi Stamp Boutique:

"All images/designs are created and copyright owned by Sally-Ann Hancock.  My work means the world to me - it allows my passion to draw and create, to fit with my family life too, often the inspiration for my designs.  Hope you enjoy my images as much as I enjoy creating them."

Now on to some inspiration from the SSW2 Design Team:

 Anne




We hope these samples inspire you to create and join in our challenge this week. The rules for playing along can be found by clicking the CHALLENGE RULES tab at the top of the page.
Just remember to comment on this post to be eligible to win.  Also...  check us out on Facebook, we feature a few cards from our challenge participants each week and preview the new sketch every Tuesday.
Thanks for stopping by!

Linda

15 comments:

  1. Thanks for picking my card in your Top 3.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thrilled that you chose my card as one of your Top 3! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for selecting my card as a winner this week. Congrats to the other winners!
    Thank you and thanks to your sponsors for continuing the sponsored challenge - one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the fun sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great sketch! And congrats to the winners

    ReplyDelete
  6. another great sketch! I really like your DT creations! www.artekatie.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab sketch and fab DT work too, so glad I got a chance to play along this week. Hope you don't mind that I added some extra ribbon and a bow to the layout.
    Crafty hugs,
    Wendy aka Papersniffer xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing challenge and love the sketch! I had fun playing along and seeing all the lovely makes! Thank you so much. Hugs :-) See you next challenge!!!

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another super sketch and great inspiration ladies, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another super sketch and great inspiration ladies, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi,

    Lovely sketch to work with. Thanks ladies.

    hugs
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fab sketch and gorgeous work from the DT, I was cutting it a bit close but made it! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Another fabulous sketch; thanks so much for giving such great inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm cutting it a bit fine this week - it has just been one of those weeks!! Thanks for another great challenge with a great sketch and wonderful inspiration from the DT.

    ReplyDelete